For those of you who want to give your home a stylish and eye-catching look in Essex and the surroundings, then glass porches are the answer.
Installing a contemporary glass porch is not only about the appearance, but there are also many benefits to having a house with a porch:
• Glass porch enclosures let in the maximum amount of light into your property.
• A front porch extension provides you with extra space and is somewhere where you can store your shoes.
• Your enclosed front porch is also an area where you can take off your shoes and coat in the warmth, before entering the household.
• Meanwhile, when you are stood in the porch, you are provided with a beautiful clear view of the outside world, without being caught out in the snow, rain or wind.
• Porch designs, so long as they blend in with the exterior of the house and are of a good quality, can also add value to your property if you are thinking of moving.
Building a glass porch at ground level and under 30 square metres in floor area is normally exempt from the need for building regulation approval. This is provided that glazing and any fixed electrical installations comply with the appropriate sections of building regulations.
For a glass porch to be exempt from building regulations approval:
Quality & honesty are the foundation of our double glazing company. Priding ourselves on being able to deliver an unbeatable service for home and business owners throughout Essex, Suffolk, Kent & London.
Customers are welcome to request a visit to our factory, where you can have a look at how our products our made.